7 Tips to Successfully Maintain Healthy Eating Habits
- Plan your menu. Be prepared – look up recipes for the whole week. Choose dishes you will enjoy eating. Make a list of what you need (consulting your pantry as you may have a lot of ingredients already). Shop.
- Plan your snacks and lunches for when you are not home – CRUCIAL.
- Pay attention to your meal. Chew and take your time eating. The brain needs 20 minutes after meal is finished to get a signal that you are full so do not rush your meals.
- Try to go 12 hours between your last meal and the first meal.
- As long as you are not giving up you are improving. There are days that you just need your guilty pleasure.
- Watch portion size, use smaller plate if you tend to heap food.