Friday 13 May 2016

Very Exciting News


I have to share this with you as this news has made my day today!
National Post (a daily newspaper here in Canada) has a culinary section called Gastropost. Every week editors decide on a Mission and members of the Gastropost community can submit their photos to be featured in the printed edition. I had my dishes posted twice in the past.  
And today I have received a notice that my shot of Guacamole is very prominently featured in today’s Mexican Fiesta edition. I better run to get a copy before the paper sells out!

Yuppi!

https://gastropost-files.s3.amazonaws.com/newspaper/toronto/20160513-gastropost-nationalpost.pdf


For those who are curious to see what were the other dishes that made the paper in the past, here they are:

Pumpkin Spice Shake – Mission SQUASH THE COMPETITION


Acorn Squash with Rice Stuffing – Mission RICE



and  Guacamole for the Mexican Fiesta 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment