5 things that you need to know about Sun Safety
To avoid skin damage, wrinkles and potentially cancer keep those in mind:
- You need protection from UVA and UVB rays even on a cloudy day as up to 80% of ray can get through light clouds and even fog or mist.
- Stay out of sun between 11 am and 4 pm. When your shadow gets shorter than you it is time to seek shelter.
- Cover up – wear a hat.
- Do not forget to protect your eyes. Invest in good sunglasses.
- Drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration.
- Wear sunscreen and reapply often.