Friday 29 April 2016

1st Anniversary



Today is my blogs First Birthday!


It is hard to believe that is has been 12 months since I first put pen to paper.
Do you know what my first reaction after re-reading my first post was? Disbelief! 
A couple of years ago I started to make some changes in my life, I wanted to slow down and regain focus of who I am and what is important in my life. I achieved most of it and I consider it a great accomplishment. 
What I was not able to do is slow down.  Perhaps I best give up on that idea. I have even more responsibilities, more ideas and great plans for the future. And I enrolled in college. Yes, college, my friends. There are now 2 college students in my household. I may be asking my kid to help me with homework.
This blog started as an outlet for me to share all the little things that I have learned, that may be helpful to others. Writing it actually helped me to stay focused, continue to learn and have fun doing it.
I still cannot take a decent picture but I am not giving up.
It has been a wonderful year, full of learning, growing and making new friends.


Thank you to all of you that have visited and commented. 

Agnes


2 comments: